Géniale - 14k Gold Teardrop Hoop Earrings
- Unit Price
Let yourself be seduced by our "Géniale" teardrop hoop earrings handcrafted in a Montreal atelier. Made of solid 14k yellow gold or solid sterling silver, these drop hoops are made to last!
Equipped with sleeper clasps, these earrings combine the timeless elegance of hoop earrings with a touch of modernity.
Why You'll Love Your Teardrop Hoop Earrings
- Sleeper clasps: The earrings feature sleeper clasps, guaranteeing optimum security and comfortable wear.
- Choice of materials: Choose from three sumptuous material options :
- Sterling silver: For classic, affordable elegance
- Gold-plated: For a warm, sophisticated touch
- Solid 14k gold: For unrivalled brilliance and exceptional durability
Additional Information About the Hoops
- Dimensions: 1.5 mm wire, 18 mm X 13 mm
- Metals: sterling silver, gold-plated silver, or solid 14k gold
- High-quality jewelry handcrafted by a professional jeweler
We make every effort to deliver your orders in an eco-friendly way, eliminating the use of plastic in our packaging.
When you opt for delivery with a tracking number or an express delivery, your jewelry arrives in an elegant gift box, ready to be gifted at no extra charge.
What's more, every order you receive comes with a care card for your jewelry and a handy polishing cloth for silver jewelry.
If you order $100 or more, we'll give you a complimentary microfiber storage pouch for your jewelry.
Jewelry can be returned if you are not 100% satisfied.
Jewelry Made in Montreal
Combining precious metals and natural stones, jeweller Véronique Roy has created jewelry inspired by geometric shapes and feminine strength for over 10 years.
By wearing jewelry made in Montreal, you contribute to the Quebec economy while expressing your authentic personality with a sustainable fashion accessory.
Care Instructions for Silver Jewelry
Your silver and gold jewelry will stay in good condition for a long time if you avoid wearing them underwater and clean them regularly. It's also a good idea to apply your make-up and styling products before putting on your jewelry.
If you wear gold-plated jewelry, check out our specific care tips to help you look after it properly.