Sûre - Hinged Clasp Hoop Earrings
- Unit Price
Thanks to their elongated shape, these earrings are a more modern version of the classic hoop earrings.
They are lightweight, comfortable, fitted with hinged clasps, and made from 1.3 mm wire in 925 or gold-plated silver.
Why You'll Love Your Véronique Roy Jwls Dangle Hinged Hoop Earrings
- Hinged clasps: Earrings fasten with hinged clasps, offering optimum security and comfort.
- Choice of materials: Choose your favourite colour to match your skin tone, other jewelry in your collection, or eyeglass frames.
- 925 silver: For classic, affordable elegance
- Gold-plated: For a warm, sophisticated touch
Additional Information about these Sterling Silver Hinged Earrings
- Dimensions: 1.3 mm square wire, 21 mm X 16 mm
- Fasteners: hinged clasps
- Metals: sterling silver, gold-plated silver
- High-quality jewelry handcrafted by a Canadian jeweller
Gifts Included with Every Delivery
Each order comes with a care card for your jewelry and a handy polishing cloth for silver jewelry (please note that we do not include the cloth with gold-plated jewelry, as polishing could damage it).
If you order $100 or more, we'll also give you a free microfiber storage pouch for your jewelry.
When you choose tracking number delivery or express delivery, your jewelry arrives in a gift box, ready to be given away at no extra charge.
We make every effort to deliver your orders in a way that respects the planet by totally eliminating the use of plastic in our packaging.
Jewelry can be returned if you are not 100% satisfied.
Handmade in Montreal
By wearing jewelry handmade in Montreal, you contribute to the Canadian economy and support artistic craftsmanship.
For over 10 years, jeweler Véronique Roy has created jewelry inspired by geometric shapes and feminine strength, combining precious metals and natural stones. Thank you for this decade of trust!
Care Instructions for 925 Silver Jewelry
Your silver and gold jewelry will stay in good condition for a long time if you avoid wearing them underwater and clean them regularly. Applying your make-up and styling products before putting on your jewelry is also a good idea.
If you choose gold-plated jewelry, check out our specific care tips to keep them sparkling.