Invincible - Silver Cuff Hoop Earring
- Unit Price
Looking for large cuff earrings? The "Invincible" ear cuff is for you! It is designed to be worn both as a ring and an ear cuff, So when worn as a cuff, it looks like a hoop earring but no piercing is required! This versatile piece lets you choose how you want to wear it, depending on your look!
This jewelry is easy to put on and requires no piercing. Insert the ring on the smallest part of your ear and slide it down to where you want to wear it.
Create a bold look by combining this ear cuff with other earrings.
Features of this Quebec-made Ear Cuff
- Unmatched versatility: The "Invincible" ear cuff/ring can be adapted to your every whim. Wear it as a ring to enhance your fingers or as an ear cuff for a bold, unique look.
- Dimensions: The 1.5 mm wire is embellished with 28 mm x 5 mm half-circles, creating an eye-catching combination of shapes.
- Durable materials: Available in 925 sterling silver, this jewel embodies purity and elegance. Renowned for its timeless beauty, sterling silver remains brilliant for a long time if well cared for.
Additional Information About the Ring
- Ring sizes: Small=size 5.5-6.5, Medium=size 7-8, Large=size 8-9
- Finish: Hammered sides and polished top
- Metal: sterling silver
- Jewelry made in Quebec
Delivery of Online Orders
All your orders are packaged in an environmentally friendly way, excluding all use of plastic.
When you place an order and opt for delivery with a tracking number or express delivery, your jewelry is shipped in a ready-to-give gift box for a hassle-free experience.
Each of your orders also includes a jewelry care card, as well as a mini polishing cloth for silver jewelry.
For orders of $100 or more, you'll receive a free microfiber storage bag.
Care Tips for Silver Jewelry
Your Véronique Roy jewelry will stay in good condition for a long time if you follow these simple guidelines:
- Clean them regularly using a polishing cloth. You'll get a small cloth with your silver jewelry order (avoid this step for gold-plated versions, as it may damage them).
- Apply your hair products or make-up before putting on your jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your silver jewelry in water, whether in the shower or pool or when washing your hands.
If you own gold-plated jewelry, we recommend that you consult our specific care instructions to take good care of it.