Belle - 2-in-1 Ear Cuff and Ring
- Unit Price
The "Belle" ear cuff a 2-in-1 jewel that can be worn both as a ring and an ear cuff. Wear it on your finger or slip it over your earlobe without the need for piercing.
This unique piece is crafted from hammered wire and adorned with two small bars of textured circles. These are visible when worn as a ring, giving it a refined aesthetic.
Recreate the look worn by Elise by combining the Belle cuff/ring with the Reine, Helike L and the Powerful ear cuffs and the Determinées mini earrings. Also available with a different design, check out the Invincible cuff/ring.
Ear cuffs are particularly trendy. Order today to add a touch of originality and elegance to your style.
Key Features of the 2-in-1 Ear Cuff and Ring
- Exceptional versatility: The "Belle" ear cuff can be worn in a multitude of ways, depending on your mood and style. Use it as a ring to dress up your fingers or as an ear cuff for a bold look.
- Choice of materials: You can choose from three beautiful options to match your style:
- Sterling silver: For a classic, elegant look.
- Gold-plated: For a touch of sophistication and warmth.
- Solid 14K gold: For timeless elegance and exceptional durability.
Additional Information on this Versatile Jewel
- Dimensions: 1.2mm wire, 2mm x 6mm and 2mm x 8mm metal ornaments
- Ring sizes: Small=size 5.5-6.5, Medium=size 7-8, Large=size 8-9
- Metals: sterling silver, or 14k solid gold
- Finish: Hammered
- Jewelry made in Quebec
Delivery of Online Orders
All your orders are carefully packaged in an environmentally friendly way, excluding all use of plastic.
When you place an order and opt for delivery with a tracking number or express delivery, your jewelry is shipped in a ready-to-give gift box for a hassle-free experience.
Each of our orders also includes a jewelry care card, as well as a mini polishing cloth for silver jewelry.
And for every order of $100 or more, you'll receive a free microfiber storage bag.
Care instructions for silver jewelry
Maintaining your sterling silver jewelry is very simple, and you can preserve its shine for many years to come by following these guidelines:
- Clean them regularly using a polishing cloth. You'll get a small cloth with your silver jewelry order (however, avoid this step for gold-plated versions, as it could damage them).
- Apply your hair products or make-up before putting on your jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your silver jewelry when you're in the pool, shower or spa.
If you own gold-plated jewelry, we recommend that you consult our specific care tips to take good care of it.